Friday 7 March 2014

Prayer Point for March (Establishment)


Prayer Point for March (Establishment)
Prayer Points


The beauty of this month is unimaginable. Towards the end of February and carrying into March we have witnessed a move of God like none before. Our ministry has been stretched far and wide. In just a few days we have been blessed to reach and touch many lives across the world. We have seen word of knowledge and mysteries demystified by God right before astounded eyes. We have prayed with many women according to what the Lord directed us to, the results have been phenomenal. Great testimonies are coming in. All glory be to the king of kings.

This month, we with be praying for establishment. I believe that until the Lord establishes something it is not established. In the same was once God has established something it is indeed established. This month we want to call on him to establish us in all we do.

Take a knee:

Dear heavenly father. Glory and all honour is yours for all you have done and all you will do in us, with us and through us. Your word says unless the watchmen watch with you they watch in vain. Lord, we do not want to watch in vain. We do not want to walk in vain. We ask that you would lead our efforts in the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

For those of us who are new to our family, each hour has 3 prayers points. This makes for 20 minutes per prayer point. Our prayers are continuous. Day in day out, we pray these prayer points.

 

00:00 to 01:00 Faith

·         Father instil in us a faith that enables us to please you

·         Instil in us a desire and faith that is beyond the basic belief. Give us a desire for faith that is beyond a mustard seed

·         May our faith always be in union with works

01:00 to 02:00 Prayer Relay

·         Lord we thank you for the Prayer Relay Movement, for the vision that you have given us

·         We thank you for faithfully guiding us

·         We thank you for continuous growth and nurturing

02:00 to 03:00 Ministry

·         Lord we thank you for the ministry that you have given us, for the healings

·         We thank you for the word of knowledge and prophecies that you have continued to fulfil

·         We thank you for this opportunity to serve you. it's an absolute honour

03:00 to 04:00 Family

·         Father I pray for the restoration of every family that is falling apart

·         Lord we pray for establishment of these families.

·         Lord in the name of Jesus, may these families be founded on you

04:00 to 05:00 Relationships

·         Lord I thank you for any and all unions that are coming together in this season

·         Father I pray that you would be the foundation of relationships

·         We pray for our children, that they may be led by you and not by their hearts and canal desires

05:00 to 06:00 Pruning

·         Father I thank you for everyone whom you have put around me

·         If there are not there by your doing, I uproot them in the name of Jesus

·         Any and all relationships that I have entered outside of your will, I uproot them in the name of Jesus

06:00 to 07:00 Businesses

·         Lord I pray for all Christian business, I speak establishment in the name of Jesus

·         I sow them in your economy in the name of Jesus, that no wind will shake them

·         Father I thank you for uncommon favour that is becoming evident in them

07:00 to 08:00 Health

·         Father we thank you for the gift of good health

·         Cover us in your blood Lord, where no disease has life

·         In this time where diseases are increasing, I thank you for an establishment of good health in our bodies

08:00 to 09:00 Peace

·         Lord I thank you for peace of mind

·         I thank you for peace that surpasses all understanding

·         I thank you that your peace abides in us through all storms of life

09:00 to 10:00 Governance

·         Lord we bring all government to account before you

·         Any government that has not been placed by you, may it crumble

·         I speak establishment of any and all leaders installed by you. May their rulership last

10:00 to 11:00 Build on the rock of ages

·         Father teach us to build only on you

·         I refuse to start anything if you will not start it with me

·         Lord may your presence be my greatest desire, above all else

11:00 to 12:00 Friends

·         Lord I thank you for all friends around me, teach me to be a symbol of you to them. That they may desire you

·         Lord if there is any friendship that you see that will draw me away from your call for me, let it fall apart

·         Father I ask that it be you and not me that creates and builds, as well as sustains all my friendships

12:00 to 13:00 Ukraine

·         Father we call on your peace to cover Ukraine

·         We pray for safety of the people

·         We rebuke any spirit of greed or pride that may arise to escalate the situation

13:00 to 14:00 Discernment

·         Lord in these end times give us a spirit of discernment.

·         Teach us to identify what it false even if it comes in your name

·         Give us boldness and strength to walk away from it

14:00 to 15:00 Wisdom

·         Lord raise a greater desire of wisdom

·         Teach us to focus more on things that are eternal

·         Grant us your heavenly wisdom that is not self-seeking

15:00 to 16:00 Ministries

·         Lord we pray for all who come in your name. May they be pure of heart

·         Grant them boldness to not compromise your will even in these days of great compromise

·         May your awesome wonders follow all who believe

16:00 to 17:00 In the midst of persecution

·         Father I declare a blossoming in persecution

·         Just as the church grew in times of persecution in the time of the apostles, may it be so in our time

·         Grant us grace to carry on under mounting pressure

17:00 to 18:00 Dreams

·         I cover all divine dream from evil interference in the name of Jesus

·         Lord you spirit has come upon us in these last days, may your word be fulfilled more and more daily

·         Lord teach us to recognise your message in our dreams

18:00 to 19:00 Provision

·         Father I thank you for all visions that you have granted us

·         We thank you for all provision for all these visions

·         Lord I ask that you would provide a means for people to better themselves

19:00 to 20:00 Establish your word

·         Lord I pray for the establishment of your word in my life

·         Establish it in my heart

·         Teach me to revere it

20:00 to 21:00 Fertility of the heart

·         Father make my heart fertile ground

·         May your word grow in us

·         Raise us oh Lord to be who you made us to be

21:00 to 22:00 Your will

·         Father sow a seed of your will in our heart

·         May your will become our own

·         Teach us to walk in your will

22:00 to 23:00 Miracles

·         Father we thank you for all your miraculous works in this season

·         We commit all disease and pain into your healing hand

·         We thank you for ridding all problems from the root

 

23:00 to 00:00 Anoint us

·         Lord we call upon your anointing that shatters every yoke

·         In every relationship that I am unequally yoked, I break free this instance by your anointing

·         In every opportunity that seeks to yoke in in disadvantage I break free by your anointing.

Thank you for taking your time to be part of this Movement. I assure you that God is doing mighty things and has even more amazing things planned for us. Let me take this moment to invite you to our Facebook page “The Prayer Relay Movement” https://www.facebook.com/groups/419806371379959. We are now also on InstaPray @PrayerRelay. On twitter @PrayerRelayMvt Let us stay connected and support each other on this journey of life. In the next couple of month we will be launching our expansion plan. If you’d like to be a part of this, please don’t hesitate to be in touch.


#GodSpeed

·         www.guardianrecordz.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for you comment.

Be advised, all comments are moderated before being published.