Wednesday 15 August 2012

Grace Is Gods Unmerited Favor

The Grace  of God
Today's scripture
1Cor. 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Devotional
Grace is God’s ability given to us and placed upon us. You are saved by grace, which means that there is nothing you can do to earn your salvation; it is a gift from God.  It is what God has done for you. I have also seen that the disciples prayed that God’s grace would be given to one another often. The bible says there is a gift of grace, just like there is a gift of faith, leadership, encouragement and others. When we depend on God totally for His ability( grace) to work through us, then we look to his ability working through us, and we no longer  have to consider only our own ability but that God is working through us.  That is where the power to overcome difficulties and also to minister to others is found. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for you comment.

Be advised, all comments are moderated before being published.