Monday 20 February 2012

The PRAYER RELAY MOVEMENT


The PRAYER Relay Movement


     
Ezekiel 22:30-31, “So I sought for one among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before ME on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. Therefore I have poured out MY indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath….”

Take a moment to meditate on this scripture. The Lord is a God of mercy, and even though the wages of sin is death he looks around for intercessors. He looks for those who will come before him on behalf of others. Imagine this…some destruction is about to strike, and you have the power to avert the destruction and save the people. Would you use that power to save them? Well I would. This is why I am extending this invitation to you. The word of God says that, “Our weapons are not canal, but mighty to the pulling down of strongholds.” Whether you’d like to admit it or not the enemy is ever pushing strongholds into our midst. It is high time we took a stand, and said enough is enough. I believe the FUTURE belongs to those who PRAY for it.

Hold my hands brothers and sisters, it does not matter who you are or what you have or have not done, God needs us to intercede. Moreover we need to intercede.

How Does this Work?

 
All you have to do is invest 20 minutes a day to stand in prayer for someone. It might be for a nation or a leader or even individuals or ministries you’ve never heard of. The aim is to build a PRAYER CIRCUIT, where you prayer and pass the baton on to some one else to push their 20 minutes. 20 minutes is the standard, but you can invest more if you will. The more people join in this we’ll have someone praying every minute of the day.  

2 Chronicles 7:14 says, “If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways. Then I will hear from the heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

The Lord longs to heal our land. We start on the 1st of March 2012

How to get involved

  • Provide prayer points and scriptural references
  • Pray and Share what the Lord says to you
  • Invite more people to get involved
  • Share your testimonies as God moves
  • Send in your prayer requests


The list is endless, do as God leads you to. The prayer points will be posted on the blog www.guardianrecords.blogspot.com
For more information you may post in the comments section or email to mkwnyd@gmail.com

Remember the word of God in Proverbs 11:25 say, “He who water will himself be watered.”

God Bless and let the relay begin

Get this article as a doc here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for you comment.

Be advised, all comments are moderated before being published.